- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations to Annamrita Foundation.
- We will not release or use this information except for statutory requirements OR any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
- Donors may request, at any time, to not receive our notifications or calls.
- We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
- Personal information stored in The IFRF database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access, regular pass code changes, and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.
- Donors are acknowledged in the newsletter and other marketing collaterals as per Annamrita discretion. In the event that you do not wish your identity to be disclosed please advise us of the same
- We have partnered with CC Avenue for payment gateway services which is PCIDSS compliant v.3.2
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
- To be informed of the foundation's mission, of the way the foundation intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the foundation's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its responsibilities
- To have access to the foundation's most recent financial statements
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing the foundation to the donor will be professional
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that the foundation may intend to share
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers
Annamrita Foundation formerly known as ISKCON Food Relief Foundation (IFRF) takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with the Foundation as highly confidential. In addition, Annamrita Foundation does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents with Third Parties.
The Foundation deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with IFRF, we maintain the following policies:
To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organisations and causes they are asked to support, we assure you the following:
Donation refund policy
Annamrita Foundation follows a reliable refund policy to let our donors feel privileged about their association with us. We take utmost care about processing donations as per the mandates signed by our donors in the donor forms, both offline and online. But in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous deduction or If the Donor wants to cancel/alter the donation, the request for the cancellation or refund needs to be made within 24 hours and Annamrita Foundation will respond within 7 working days from the date of receiving the request from donor. The timely refund of the amount will depend on the transaction. We would require a proof of debit of the donation amount and a written communication for refund from the donor within two days after donation, to be verified and attested by our bank.
- In such cases if the receipt already has been issued, then the Donor needs to return the original receipt at our official address.
- In the case of tax exemption certificate already issued, refund will not be possible.
What information we collect
We use personal information collected from donors for the purposes of processing payments and communicating with donors about Annamrita Foundation as well as conducting the fundraising and other operations of Annamrita Foundation. This information may include name, amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments, e-mail address, and any other personal information provided to us (“Donor Data”). For donations by cheque, Donor Data also includes the data visible on the cheque.
Information from Payment Processors and Other Service Providers: Payment processors allow donors to give electronically using a payment services account, a credit card, or other payment method. These processors collect certain information from donors, and you should consult their privacy policies to determine their practices.
How we use that information
Donor Data may be used for these kinds of purposes:
- Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations
- Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of IFRF
- Internal analysis, such as research and analytics
- Record keeping and communications including mailings.
- Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
- Surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes
- Other purposes related to the fundraising operations
Anonymous donor information may be used for promotional and fundraising activities. Testimonials that are provided by donors may be published and may be used in promotional materials. We may use available information to supplement the Donor Data to improve the information we use to drive our fundraising efforts. We may allow donors the option to have their name publicly associated with their donation unless otherwise requested as part of the online donation process.
We use data gathered for payment processors and other service providers only for the purposes described in this policy.
We are committed to protecting donor personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Among other things, we undertake a range of security practices, including measures to help secure web access to sensitive data and undertake efforts to address security vulnerabilities for various tools and databases.
We may disclose information when required by law; when needed to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, donors, or users; and when necessary to enforce our terms of service.
We seek to retain donor-related information only as needed to fulfil the purposes described in this policy unless a longer retention period is required by law or regulations. For example, tax laws in the India may require the Foundation to keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file.
You have certain rights with respect to the information we collect about you. Upon request, we will tell you what information we hold about you and correct any incorrect information. We will also make reasonable efforts to delete your information if you ask us to do so, unless we are otherwise required to keep it.
19, Jaywant Industrial Estate,
63, Tardeo Road, Mumbai - 400 034, India.
Phone: +91 22 2353 1530